Friday, June 11, 2010

SORRY!

Dammit!

I haven't written anything for 2.5 months now! And that too after discovering that you love books and perhaps guessing that you would grow to be an avid reader!

Forgive me, for not keeping the space buzzing and updated. I shall do it on a more regular basis now on....

Firstly I will put up a collage of your pictures, some stories to share, and some 'gyaan'.. hehe

Btw, you were here in Bangalore and Hubli in the month of April 2010, it was so so so much fun - I shall explain in details soon. You know what, it's June and am already missing you :( :(..... Life with you around is so much better! :)

I shall write here soon baby!

Now it's time for me to say bye, but ill keep my promise this time.

For now - this is your fav nursery rhyme - Baba Blacksheep, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for you :)


Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment