Thursday, March 25, 2010

My little princess!


My little princess born on July 9! 1 week later than anticipated. I took her into my arms, tiny n slimy, immediately after she was born
(by c-sec).


They say she looks like her father. She has his broad chin and smile, but her eyes are like her mom, curious, strong and confident- from the day she stepped into this world.

Guess what little girl, even in the 21st century, things aren't going to be easy if you are a girl in India.

There will be impossible expectations of you. Paradoxical expectations...

Khushi, my love and my life! You will be an independent and responsible woman.

7 comments:

  1. OH my gaaawd.. dont scare her payal :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touching... watever all say.. a very touching gesture for your niece.. and she will always adore u as her adorable aunt always.. I bet you she will cherish this wen she reads this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zinda chhod de 2 saal ki bachhi ko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All men have similar comment, coz I gave her a real dose of advice... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete